We’re pleased to invite Mario de Vega as our guest performer this time. He is an experimental sound artist from Mexico based in Berlin, who will be using the multichannel system of SoundLab, remixing his own sound library.
10 Oct 2022
6:00 pm - 7:00 pm
Multimedia Theatre, L1, Run Run Shaw Creative Media Centre
Free Admission on a first-come, first-served basis
Pre-Visitor Registration Link (close at 5 pm on event day): https://forms.gle/pFGNhT9igfe1buEs6
Organised by Sound Lab https://soundlab.scm.cityu.edu.hk
Enquiries: email GUI.Ren@my.cityu.edu.hk / email@example.com
1. Effective from 26 September 2022, all people wishing to enter campus, including CityU staff, students, and contractors, will be required to have received at least three doses of a Covid-19 vaccine, or have one dose of vaccine within the last 6 months. Only those who are unfit to be vaccinated due to a medical condition will be exempted, and only when a valid medical certificate is presented.
2. Temperature scanning at campus entrance and wearing face masks are mandatory for all admitted people to enter campus. Access will be denied if body temperature reading is 37.5℃ or above.
3. All visitors entering the University Campus/CMC must be pre-registered via the University's Visitor Registration System (VRS). The VRS can be accessed via Office Admin under AIMS by departmental staff who has the VRS access privilege.
4. Once the visitor's information has been submitted via the VRS, an email attached with a specific QR code from "CityU-Visitor Registration System" will be sent to the visitor. The visitor must show the QR code and may need to present his/her personal ID to the security staff at campus entrance on the day of the visit. After confirmation, the visitor will be given a label which is valid for the day.
5. The QR code cannot be shared among group visit. Email cannot be shared for more than one registration on the same day.
6. Please refer to the Personal Information Collection Statement (PICS) for Visitor Registration System on our university's webpage: https://www.cityu.edu.hk/fmo/download/Personal%20Information%20Collection%20Statement_VRS.pdf
7. The School will comply with the requirements and restrictions announced by the Government and CityU for public event. The number of participants will be limited to no more than 50% of the original capacity.
8. For visits on Saturdays, Sundays or public holidays, please online register at least 2 working days prior to your visit by 5pm.
9. No eating or drinking inside the venue.
10. The Presenter reserves the right to amend the visit requirements without prior notice and refuses any person from entering the venue. In the event of any discrepancy between the English and Chinese versions of this statement, the English version shall prevail.
The visitor arrangements and events may be subject to change, in response to the Government's latest regulations. Please check our website and social media for latest updates. Thank you for your cooperation.
4. 成功登記者，一封附有特定QR碼的電子郵件會由「CityU-Visitor Registration System」發送給來訪者。訪客必須在探訪當天向校園出入口的保安人員出示二維碼並可能須出示個人身份證件。經確認後，訪客將獲得一個當日有效的標貼進入校園。
6. 有關訪客登記系統的個人資料收集聲明(PICS)詳情，請參閱 https://www.cityu.edu.hk/fmo/download/Personal%20Information%20Collection%20Statement_VRS.pdf (只設英文版本) 。
以上安排及節目將不時更新，以配合政府的最新措施。 請查閱本校的網站及社交媒體之最新消息。 感謝您的合作!